Saturday, January 7, 2012

Breakfast Cookies

I skip out on breakfast way too much, and with the winter coming and the flu bug going around the school I NEED to start eating breakfast.
My good friend gave me this recipe the other day. I tried it this morning and they are very easy and delicious! Plus...for the weight conscious each cookie is only 3points plus on the weight watchers scale.

1/4 tsp cinnamon
1tbsp splenda
1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce ( I didn't have unsweetened applesauce so I used one of the lunch pack cinnamon applesauces. In turn I didn't use the cinnamon or the splenda)
1tbsp flour
1/3 cup dry nonfat milk
1 package instant oatmeal

Mix all ingredients and shape into two cookies on a greased cookie sheet. Bake at 350 for ten minutes.
You can do any flavor instant oatmeal. I've tried maple brown sugar pecan and I'm excited to try others. I liked it warm, Jessie preferred it cool.

No comments: