Thursday, December 23, 2010

Coleslaw Salad

I thought I'd start with one of my families favorite recipes.  My mom started making this a while ago, and we really like it!  We had it at our 'rehersal dinner' and everyone really liked it there, so now it has become the new favorite thing for me to make, Hannah LOVES it!

Coleslaw Salad

1 package dry coleslaw
1 package ramean noodles, crunched up
2 green onions, sliced (I used more cause I love green onions)
1 package slivered almonds

Mix together and then stir in dressing.

Dressing:
3 TBS red or rice vinegar
1/4 c. oil
2 TBS sugar
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
ramean flavor packet

1 comment:

Sarah Harward said...

I got this recipe from your mom when I got married. I will sometimes make it will the broccoli slaw mix you can get at the store and it's so yummy!!!