Saturday, February 5, 2011

Omelets

The other day I was getting my haircut and the lady that was cutting my hair told me about a way she makes Omelets. Katy told me they did it at camp. But I never went to camp, so its new to me.
She put 2 eggs and whatever ingredients she liked in an omelet into a bag and boiled it for exactly 13 min ( i did 15 just in case) and it turned into a perfect omelet. She makes a few ahead of time and that way she could just heat them up for breakfast throught the week.
My dad told me he heard it was a great thing to do for big groups for breakfast because then you can boil as many as can fit in the pot.
P.S- I made the Chicken Corn Chowder the other day and it was quite tasty!

2 comments:

Katy Wilson said...

Yeah for adding to the blog!!! Next time you do...remember to label your 'recipe' so someone can find it quickly if they want to look up something specific.

ashlee jean said...

i saw the baggie omlets on paula deen way back when. ma and i tried it...pretty good. and clever.