Monday, January 10, 2011

Cheddar Biscuits

I found a recipe for Red Lobsters cheddar biscuits, and while I've never actually had one, they sounded REALLY GOOD... so me and Hannah make some to go with Sunday dinner yesterday, and let me tell you, these will become a staple in our house I think.  They were SO GOOD!  This recipe made quite a few...so I wouldn't double it or anything unless you are cooking for a huge crowd!

Biscuits
5 cups Bisquick
3 oz. finely shredded cheddar cheese (we may of used more than 3 oz.)
11 oz. cold water.

Spread
1/2 c. melted butter
1 tsp. garlic powder ( ours turned out overly garlicy...so I would lessen the amount probably by half)
1/4 tsp. salt
1/8 ts.p onion powder
1/8 tsp. dried parsley

Add the Bisquick and cheese to the cold water and mix till firm. Use a small scoop and scoop onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and cook at 375 for 10-12 minutes.

While they are cooking mix together the spread and spread over biscuits after they are cooked.

No comments: