Thursday, January 6, 2011

Enchilada Soup

Ingredients:
1 Can Enchilida Sauce (red)
1 small can of chilis (mild)
1 can of cream of chicken
2 2/3 C. milk
1 can of chunked chicken (or you can use cooked chicken breasts)
1 can of Fiesta Nacho Cheese Sauce

You can just heat this on the stove or stick it in a crock pot.

You can fry up tortilla strips to put on top of the soup (or just serve with Tortilla Chips). Also, we like to garnish with sour cream and grated cheese.

It's a quick and easy meal because all you really have to do is open up some cans! :) I usually keep these ingredients on hand and it tends to be one of my "go to" meals when I don't know what I want to make.

1 comment:

Sarah Harward said...

I thought for sure YOU would garnish this with a lot cilantro! I'll have to try this. I love recipes where I can have all the ingredients on hand!