Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Crock pot Italian Chicken

This is a great meal for Sunday. You can put it in your crock pot and have it ready when you get home. I think of it more as an alfredo than Italian, but either way, it's good.

6 chicken breast halves
8 oz cream cheese
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 envelope Good Seasons Italian dressing (dry)

Place chicken breasts in crock pot. Mix cream cheese, soup, and dressing together and pour over chicken. Cook on low all day (or on high for 4-5 hours). Stir before serving over rice or spaghetti noodles.

2 comments:

Katy Wilson said...

Imagine my surprise when I was just thinking what a failure this blog was going to be...and then I log on to check it out and WHAM...you've put all these cool recipes on here! YEAH!!!

Unknown said...

I love this recipe. We make it all the time. Try adding a can of green chili's for an extra kick! I love this blog! Thanks for sharing!!